Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Singleness

I know I just shared our story with you and how you must know I am not single. However, I saw this video today and it spoke to my heart. I waited until I was 23 to have my first kiss and my first boyfriend. I would've waited longer too to wait for the right man. But that doesn't mean it was easy and that there weren't times when I was like "What's wrong with me?!" and "What's taking so long?!" I don't know if waiting is ever easy for the human person. Yes, some people have a greater amount of the virtue of patience but I'm sure it's still somewhat hard on their part. So for any of you out there waiting, especially those of you who are single and are waiting for God to lead you to that man or woman that is to be your soul mate, I hope this helps.
It is a bit long but definitely worth it- I thought it really started getting good around 4:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment