Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April To Do

I'm down to about four months to get ready for the move to Chile. To organize the preparations I made a list of things I need to do each month up until August. Here's April's list:

  1. Fill out application for passport and get envelope ready for mailing
  2. Make copies of birth certificate
  3. Start a file folder that will hold all important documents to take to Chile
  4. Schedule eye appointment for end of May
  5. Schedule dentist appointment for beginning of June
  6. Confirm end date of work
  7. Confirm how much I will have to pay back my work for the first time I went to Chile
  8. Call Chilean consulate about getting my degree certified
  9. Check with parishioners who have so generously given me some furniture to see if they want it back or if they want me to pass it on
  10. Confirm selling my guitar to my brother
  11. See if family or co-workers want to buy my TV converter
  12. Set dates that I will go to MN in June
  13. Set-up move dates with my parents who will be coming to help get me and any stuff I have to MN in August
These are things that I've already checked off- not enough! April has been so busy!
  • Send Andres my contact prescription so he can compare prices
  • Ask office manager about what will happen to my retirement account
At the end of the month I hope I can update you that they've all been checked off!

No comments:

Post a Comment