Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Healthy Habits Challenge Week Three

Well, we're now into week three of the Healthy Habits Challenge at the office. The first week I did great- I got all the possible points! But then last week, while I was out of town, I stunk it up. I only got 6 out of a possible 24 points. You see, it's not that I was extremely unhealthy while in Ohio, in fact I barely ate out and I ate fruits and veggies. It's just that I didn't do them according to the schedule or what not.


So now the problem is that I need to catch up on points! But no more going out of town so I'm going to kick this challenge's butt! And my co-workers'! I feel confident to speak so freely because as of right now none of them read this blog, hehe. This week's added habit is pretty easy too- I get a point for everyday I floss. I floss everyday already, I love flossing! I know, you probably think I'm a little weird- I'm budget-loving flosser. The real kicker is week two's habit (no eating after 8pm!) which I have to continue on throughout the following weeks. 


It's really hard not to eat after eight. Take right now for example, it 11:35 and I think I'm starving. It's probably more in my mind than my stomach since I know I can't eat and therefore I want to. But it is hard also with my work schedule. I work on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and usually don't eat until afterwards which is like 8 or 9 o'clock. So not only am I going to be healthier by not eating after 8pm but also because I'm going to have to start scheduling my mealtimes better. Thank you healthy habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment