Monday, March 14, 2011

My Potater-Tate

Today I got a nice little Facebook surprise. My sister-in-law Jill left me a nice little message about my niece (we will call her P). This is what Jill wrote: 
So P said the cutest thing today... she was talking to her friends and told them how her new uncle lives in Chile... it was too cute! I asked her if she knew something I didn't know (wondering if you guys secretly got married...) She said no but hopes he will be her uncle someday. :)
Don't worry P, it looks like your hopes will eventually come true! And so that answers the question: no, we did not secretly get married. Although we definitely thought about it many times! Hehe.


But how cute is it that my niece talks about Andrés? I think it's so sweet. Andrés is the first boyfriend that I've brought home for my family to meet and I was really curious (and a little nervous) to how everyone would get along. Especially my nieces- would they warm up to him? But everything went wonderfully and smoothly over Christmas. Andrés was able to see where I come from and the family that formed me- which includes all of our awesomeness along with all of our quirks too. I'm really happy about that, it's like he knows the "real me" more now that he's seen how I am with my family. And I'm glad too that P and D (my other niece) got used to him being there- and that they liked him so much they talk about him with their friends!


I love you, P!

No comments:

Post a Comment