Thursday, March 24, 2011

LOST

I know I'm a little behind the times, but life in Wyoming is bit rural. Thus when I moved here I lost my TV viewing privileges because you can't get ANY channels unless you have cable. And we've already gone over how I'm thrifty, so it's a safe bet to assume I don't pay for cable. Y por eso I have not been able to watch my favorite TV shows... including LOST!
Photo Source: http://www.beyondhollywood.com/uploads/2010/01/lost_season6.jpg
The good news in this situation however is that our wonderful county libraries have many series on DVD. Including LOST! AND they don't charge late fees. How great is that? Really great since I can't seem to return those types of things on time to save my life. I left off watching LOST at the end of season three. But my lovely mother, when she came to visit me for my first birthday in Wyoming, brought me what she had taped of season four. Have I mentioned that I have an amazing mother? (Seriously, my family rocks. They do so much for me and I love them immensely.) Last week I was able to get season five from the library and went through all of that AND NOW I'm on to season six! I am so close to discovering the secrets of the island and I am so excited. I have had so many questions from the beginning and all I have to say is that they had better get answered!
Photo Source: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh2Iwo-MoL_v21nd887jRkz4X0mEMYwMTZpzEX9BGZSuMd0qPnO-yJtKfsQv_26_GfJOSrtm2blAcuBwqYqKvEhWPwNiqXMS3UqEfKEWzoPAdDDbZCUdVAQh49LIF5GN9w6Lilj9w-gNCM/s1600/themenoflost.jpg
Now, I don't want to spoil anything for those of you, who like me, have not gotten to finish the show yet. The only thing I have especially noticed and will ask is: did you notice how broken all the men seem to be this season? Seriously, what happened to them? They need to step up and become men! Okay, that's all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment