Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Grrrrrrrrr... I'm Going to the Dentist

When we definitively decided I would be moving to Chile, Andrés and I made a list of all the things I need to do before I get on the plane. The list is kind of long. One of the things is to go to the doctor and dentist because I'll be without health insurance for a little while (hopefully not over a month) so I want to make sure I'm as fit as a fiddle before that happens. I'm going to wait to go for a check-up at the doctor until closer to the leave date, but I know what needs to happen at the dentist so I already made the appointment.


Tomorrow I go to the dentist. Please feel bad for me. Since I turned eighteen I have had a couple cavities, three wisdom teeth removed, three root canals, three crowns and tomorrow I will be receiving my fourth crown. Not fun. I don't know how I got these weak teeth and I don't think it's fair. Also, that's a boatload of money that the dentists have made off of my parents and then me in the past eight years! If you want to make money, choose your profession accordingly. Okay, enough with the self pity. I will stop complaining now, especially since it's Lent.


I'm going to be brave and endure the Novocaine shots and I'll give you all an update later. Maybe you'll even get a picture of my pretty new smile! Actually, it's a molar that's getting worked on and you won't even be able to tell. Please pray for me! 

1 comment:

  1. My little sweetheart, you were well worth the money - and your smile has ALWAYS lit up the room. I'm glad your appt. went well. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete