Monday, May 2, 2011

Check-up: April To Do List

So how did I do with the list of things I needed to get done this month? Check it out! Everything I finished now has a bullet point instead of a number in front of it. The ones in red are half done.

  • Send Andres my contact prescription so he can compare prices
  • Ask office manager about what will happen to my retirement account
  • Confirm selling my guitar to my brother
  • Start a file folder that will hold all important documents to take to Chile
  • Make copies of birth certificate
  • Check with Chilean consulate about getting my degree legalized
  • Schedule eye appointment for end of May
  • See if family or co-workers want to buy my TV converter
  • Set dates that I will go to MN in June
  • Check with parishioners who have so generously given me some furniture to see if they want it back or if they want me to pass it on
  1. Fill out application for passport and get envelope ready for mailing
  2. Schedule dentist appointment for beginning of June
  3. Confirm end date of work
  4. Confirm how much I will have to pay back my work for the first time I went to Chile
  5. Set-up move dates with my parents who will be coming to help get me and any stuff I have to MN in August
I'll post my May list in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment