Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June To Do/May Recap

So I'm a little behind on my posting my to do lists for the month since it's already June 22nd, but I figure it can't hurt to put them out there anyways. It's better late than never, right???

Here's my June To Do List. If it's crossed out that means it's already completed- yay!
  1. Clean out MN bedroom (this is actually being moved to August because since I'm no longer in MN it cannot be completed)
  2. Close MN saving account and add that money to checking account (again, this will now have to be done in August)
  3. Go shopping for toiletries at Costco
  4. Gather together recipes that I want to take to Chile
  5. Buy new swimsuit
  6. Buy dress pants and skirts
  7. Schedule and get a physical at the doctor's (I want to make sure nothing's wrong with me before I don't have any health insurance for awhile!)
  8. Get refill prescription from doctor for many months worth 
  9. Trade in all my coins/change at the bank- it should be over $50!
  10. Sell my quarter-board (remember all those 50 states quarters!) to mom
  11. Rip my CDs to my computer
  12. Buy socks
  13. Buy a belt
  14. Order new pair of glasses
  15. Buy swimshorts
  16. Buy black flats (shoes)
And here's my recap for what I got done on my May To Do List.
  1. Go to the eye doctor
  2. Write my resume
  3. Check out resources from the library on teaching English
  4. Inform my landlord I will be moving
  5. Get the green light from said landlord to have a yard sale in July
  6. Ask a couple of people to write letters of recommendation about my teaching skills
  7. Fill out application for passport (I decided to renew my passport in Chile so I no longer need to do this)
  8. Schedule dentist appointment for the beginning of June (the point was to see my dentist in MN, but he was out of town while I was there so this also will no longer be done)
I really should have gotten those last two things done in May. Two months from today I should already be in Chile! I'm starting to realize I need to get my butt in gear. This week I've been having to get up by 6:30am (normally it's about 7:30- sometimes later!) and so when I come home from work I don't feel like doing anything. I'll allow it this week but next week that's going to change. There will be no TV and no book reading until close to bedtime. Instead I will start deep-cleaning my apartment and even packing so I don't leave it all for the last minute. Well, that's all for now. Have a good night and God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love to-do lists, even if you don't finish everything on them on time? I love making them and I love crossing things off of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I add things that I've already done or things that are really simple just so that I can cross them off or check the box! It feels so good!

    ReplyDelete