Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Feliz Cumpleaños Andrés!!!


Happy birthday to the man I love with all of my heart! Andrés, you are an amazing, generous man and I am so in love with you. And I am so happy that I finally get to share your birthday with you and be here in person. God has blessed us so much already, and I pray that He may continue to pour His graces upon you in this new year of your life. 

Last year on Andrés´ birthday he went to the U.S. Embassy for his visa interview to be able to come and see me. He was denied and it was a really hard and sad day for both of us. Thankfully he tried again and was approved. This birthday is already way better than last year. I love that this is the third birthday of Andrés´ life that I´ve been able to be a part of, and I look forward to many more to come. Andrés, mi viejito, te amo tanto.


This is the wonderful man that I love and that I can have lots of fun with :)

Andrés, sssshhhhhhhooooooooo te amo

No comments:

Post a Comment