Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mira, flores!

Hello lovely readers! I know I've been gone for awhile a month(!) and I'd like to get back to blogging soon. It's just that I got sick at the end of October and I'm not even totally over it yet. Plus I have two new classes to teach (yippee!). So until I come back with some more words and stories for you, I figured I could at least leave you with some beautiful pictures. These are from Valle Alegre, a countryside about 40 minutes from Concón where Andrés' family has purchased some land and are planning on building a house there in the next couple of years. Right now they're just building the important stuff- a bbq pit, a cabin that is really just a kitchen with a large firepit for cooking, a pool, etc. Oh yeah. I like the way they think. Anywho, these are pictures from the beautiful wildflowers currently populating the land there. Enjoy.

Did you notice the person in this one? hehe



Anyone know, is this a type of lily? I think so.







Love these ones. Barreness mixed with beauty.



1 comment:

  1. Hermosas flores! Mis Favoritos son las flores de color rosas.

    ReplyDelete