Monday, October 17, 2011

An Inside Peek


My dad has been asking me for weeks to put up pictures of what the house and neighborhood I live in are like. Well I haven´t quite gotten all the pictures of that yet, but I thought I could give a sneak peek with what my bedroom looks like. I have to say that Andrés´ family has been amazing. I am the tenth person living in this house and I´m one of the only ones that has a bedroom to herself. I am very grateful for everything the family´s done for me and to welcome me into their home- including preparing this room for me! Andrés´ brother M gave up this room and moved in with him so I could have it, and then pretty much everyone in the family helped Andrés get it re-painted and fixed up before I got here. So here it is!

This is the pretty bedspread Andrés surprised me with
This is the outside of the closet that Andrés designed and then we built it together. It´s nice having an engineer for a boyfriend.

This is the inside, with all of my stuff

This is the view from my bed. This is the first time I´ve ever had a TV in my room. And almost the first time I´ve ever had cable (I had it for nine months in college). I feel spoiled.

And this is my desk. Tricked you! We actually switched this desk for the one Andrés´ room tonight (because it had a better bookshelf) and so my desk no longer looks like this. But you get the picture anyways.




No comments:

Post a Comment